Happy New Year!
Posted by Susan Scrupski on January 1, 2008
Lots of folks on Twitter today this first day of 2008. Lots of reflecting, predicting, resolving going on… For my part, I took up Luis Suarez’s challenge to participate in his “Eight things you don’t know about me.” This is a fun blogging game of tag, somewhat, where we all randomly choose other bloggers to reveal morsels about themselves that we may not otherwise glean from regularly reading of their blogs. I chose to start a personal blog this year, so I included my “8 things” over there.
I then tagged these folks:
- Todd Stephens, Collaborage blog. Also author of Trademark 2.0, which I highly recommend.
- Maggie Fox, Social Media Group blog. Ms. Fox is the IT GIRL in corp. social media. We all need to know 8 more things about her.
- JP Rangaswami, Confused of Calcutta blog. I think JP is approaching deity status; does he need an introduction?
- Stephanie Agresta, Internetgeekgirl blog. I don’t know Stephanie, but I hear she claimed “Jersey Girl” before I could. She always seems to be having a lot of fun, and I’ve been following her on Twitter.
- Shiv Singh, Going Social Now blog. Shiv is just one of those smart cats in the blogosphere. Hope he participates!
- Thomas Otter, Vendorprisey blog. Thomas is my lone EI pick. He is a man of many surprises. I welcome his secrets.
- Mike Stopworth. Mike is CEO of Cerebra, South Africa’s leading social media consultancy and one of the “planet’s special people.”
- Vaughan Merlyn. IT Organization Circa 2017. Vaughan is my lone BSG Alliance pick. I’ve been coaching him on blogging. He’s a brilliant guy; I just need him to start linking more… Sorry Vaughan! It’s a little tough love. 🙂
My comment facility isn’t working correctly yet on the new blog, either, so anyone can comment here in the interim on that post.
As we roll into the New Year, I am wishing all ITSinsiders a tremendous ’08. May the web with with you– each and every
This entry was posted on January 1, 2008 at 5:16 pm and is filed under Personal Commentary, Social Media, social networking. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
2 Responses to “Happy New Year!”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.